Ram Gopal Varma’s latest controversial film, Disha’s Encounter, has landed in a big legal trouble. After filing an FIR against RGV, Disha’s father moved the High Court in Hyderabad against the film’s release.
In his petition, Disha’s father Sridhar Reddy requested the High Court to stall the film’s release which is scheduled for November 26, the very day Disha was brutally raped and murdered on the outskirts of Hyderabad.
Sridhar Reddy also urged the court to get all the obscene and audacious comments being posted on Disha’s Encounter’s teaser and demanded a strict action against the trolls.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Tej’s SBSB in no tension mode
- Bigg Boss 4 – Noted contestant making a fool of himself
- Not Sankranthi but Vakeel Saab joins this festival race?
- Kajal’s horror thriller with three other heroines
- Young actress joins Akhil, Pooja’s MEB
- Popular hero turns villain for Ravi Teja