Ram Gopal Varma’s latest controversial film, Disha’s Encounter, has landed in a big legal trouble. After filing an FIR against RGV, Disha’s father moved the High Court in Hyderabad against the film’s release.
In his petition, Disha’s father Sridhar Reddy requested the High Court to stall the film’s release which is scheduled for November 26, the very day Disha was brutally raped and murdered on the outskirts of Hyderabad.
Sridhar Reddy also urged the court to get all the obscene and audacious comments being posted on Disha’s Encounter’s teaser and demanded a strict action against the trolls.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acharya’s shoot stalled due to COVID-19 rise?
- Interesting info about Akhil’s new film
- Aadi teams up with his former director again
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures