Once again, maverick movie maker Ram Gopal Varma has proved that you just cannot and should not write him off. His upcoming film, ‘The Attacks of 26/11″, has been selected for screening at the prestigious Berlin Film Festival. The film will be screened in both the Panorama as well as Competition sections of the festival.
The movie is RGV’s take on the ghastly attacks carried out against the city of Mumbai in 2008. Eros International and Alumbra Entertainments banners are jointly producing this movie. The movie is gearing up for a release in March.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana joins the shoot of Virata Parvam
- Pratiroju Pandage’s pre-release event to be held on this date
- Poll : Which of these teasers impressed you the most?
- Parasuram finally confirms his new film
- Vijay Deverakonda’s French girlfriend In World Famous Lover
- Star daughter turns producer