RGV’s upcoming project GST, starring Mia Malkova, has landed in yet another controversy even before it releases on the internet on January 26. While the video’s bold content has already made it a controversial subject, the project is now making news after a writer came forward alleging that RGV copied his script.
As per news reports, P Jaya Kumar, one of the writers of Sarkar 3, had shared his script with the same title GST : A Philosophical Treatise with RGV way back in 2015. However, when RGV didn’t respond or share his feedback, Jaya Kumar believed that perhaps the director wasn’t interested in his script. “I was shocked to see everything that I had written being used as it is in RGV-Mia’s video. I’m going to fight this legally,” Jaya Kumar said.
However, RGV isn’t in a mood to go easy on these allegations, and he’s believed to have said that Jaya Kumar is a ‘joker’ who’s making baseless allegations. It remains to be seen how this issue unfolds in near future.
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Superstar’s film gets nominated for a prestigious international award