Creative and controversial director, Ram Gopal Varma has graced the launch event of the new movie, 90s Kids Bey Eeda, as a chief guest. Featuring Thirgun (RGV’s Konda fame) and Payal Radhakrishna as the lead pair, the movie is directed by Sai Teja Sappana.
Young actors, Siddhu Jonnalagadda and Akash Puri also attended the pooja ceremony held in Ramanaidu Studios, Hyderabad. Siddhu clapped for the first shot on the lead pair. Akash Puri switched on the camera while RGV directed the first shot.
The out and out comedy-drama has Harsha Chemudu, Deepak Saroj, Sai Teja Sappana and others in key roles. Produced by Srikanth Deepala and Sudheer Reddy Tumma, the movie will go on floors soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT: Nayanthara’s O2 teaser promises an intriguing thriller
- Viral: Noted music director gets married again
- No stopping SVP at the US box office
- F3: Pooja Hegde shines bright in Life Ante Itta Vundaala’s promo
- Vijay Deverakonda-Samantha’s movie gets a lovely title
- Mahesh Babu to return to work soon after USA trip