Amid several controversies, Ram Gopal Varma’s controversial political drama, Lakshmi’s NTR, is slated to hit screens on March 22. The film begins when Lakshmi Parvathi enters NTR’s life. The theatrical trailers that have been released so far and RGV’s statements are openly targeting the TDP and NTR’s family.
Meanwhile, RGV has sent Lakshmi’s NTR for the censor scrutiny. The film’s duration is said to be 122 minutes. However, the censor board officials are now in a dilemma whether to scrutinize the film and pass it with a certificate with the implementation of the election code following yesterday’s announcement by the CEC.
The censor officials will consult the concerned authorities before taking a call on Lakshmi’s NTR’s censor. On the other hand, RGV is confident that Lakshmi’s NTR will complete the censor formalities on time and that the movie will release on March 22 as scheduled.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule
- Balayya’s film with senior director shelved?
- Photo Moment: Anushka flaunts her baby bump in a pool
- Anil Ravipudi’s film with Mahesh Babu very much on
- Disappointed Sandeep Reddy to announce a small film?
- Indraganti has no producer for his next?