Ram Gopal Varma is soon going to come up with a romantic thriller, titled Beautiful. The film is being directed by Lakshmi’s NTR fame Agasthya Manju and it stars Parth Suri and Naina Ganguly as the main leads. The film’s romance-filled first look poster was unveiled recently and it received a mixed response from movie buffs.
RGV is promoting Beautiful as a tribute to his 1995 Bollywood musical blockbuster, Rangeela. As per the latest updates, Beautiful will be releasing in Telugu as well as Hindi to reach out to the cult fans of Rangeela. Rangeela had Bollywood stars Aamir Khan, Jackie Shroff and Urmila Matondkar. AR Rahman’s soundtrack was a major hit those days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Not a film, but Salman Khan releases this for this Eid
- Exciting buzz: Will Chiranjeevi and Vijayashanthi share screen space?
- Corona impact: RX100’s Hindi remake to skip 2020 release
- NTR to dedicate himself to RRR
- Photo moment : Vijay Deverakonda’s messy hairdo wows fans
- Raashi Khanna tugs at heartstrings with a soothing song