RGV’s upcoming film ‘Rowdy’, starring Mohan Babu and Vishnu Manchu, is progressing at a brisk pace. Shanvi is the lead actress and she’s paired up opposite Vishnu Manchu in this action drama. Like most other RGV’s films, even ‘Rowdy’ is being shot at an incredible pace and sources say that he completed shooting a romantic song in just two days.
Interestingly, RGV is using sync sound and a three camera set up to shoot the film. Usually, films are made with single camera or a two cameras set up; however, using multiple cameras helps in reducing the time taken to adjust the camera to shoot a scene from multiple angles. Moreover, sync sound, if done properly, is of immense help to filmmakers as they can remove the concept of dubbing in post production stage.
These two factors have are the major factors why Rowdy is being wrapped up in such a short span of time. More details about the film are expected to be revealed soon and ‘Rowdy’ will hit the screens later this year.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Press Note: ‘Biggest Spectacle 2.0 USA release by G2G1 and Lyca’