RGV’s upcoming film ‘Rowdy’, starring Mohan Babu and Vishnu Manchu, is progressing at a brisk pace. Shanvi is the lead actress and she’s paired up opposite Vishnu Manchu in this action drama. Like most other RGV’s films, even ‘Rowdy’ is being shot at an incredible pace and sources say that he completed shooting a romantic song in just two days.
Interestingly, RGV is using sync sound and a three camera set up to shoot the film. Usually, films are made with single camera or a two cameras set up; however, using multiple cameras helps in reducing the time taken to adjust the camera to shoot a scene from multiple angles. Moreover, sync sound, if done properly, is of immense help to filmmakers as they can remove the concept of dubbing in post production stage.
These two factors have are the major factors why Rowdy is being wrapped up in such a short span of time. More details about the film are expected to be revealed soon and ‘Rowdy’ will hit the screens later this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yet another actress roped in for Balayya-Boyapati Srinu’s film?
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s pre-release event to be held on a massive scale
- Aswathama’s breezy number Ninne Ninne’s promo out
- Gopichand-Tamannaah’s film commences shoot
- Venky Mama’s 2-day Nizam collections: Superb run on day 2
- Venky Mama’s 2-day AP & TG shares: Crosses 10 Cr mark