RGV is back again with another gangster film and this time he has based on the concept that there’s no end to crime. The film titled Satya has Sharwanand in lead role and Anaika Soti, Anjali Gupta and Amitriyaan Patil are the lead actresses. The film’s first look and a new trailer were launched yesterday in Hyderabad. Talking about the film, RGV said, “I respect rowdies a lot. My career wouldn’t have flourished had there been no rowdies. In 1998, I made Satya based on the underworld in Bombay. There’s no end to crime and it resurrects in some form or the other from time to time.
The film is about one such person who took the path of crime. I’m not encouraging crime or violence, but I’m more interested to find out why people go down that path.” Sumanth Kumar Reddy has produced the film. Vikas Saraf is the cinematographer and the music has been scored by Nitin and Sanjeev Darshan. The film is expected to hit the screens in July.
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic