Bollywood starlet Rhea Chakraborty has been subjected to extreme vilification ever since the passing of her boyfriend and Bollywood star Sushant Singh Rajput on June 14. Rhea was even jailed in a drugs case and was released on bail last week.
Needless to say, Rhea has been going through some traumatic times due to the immense negativity around her for the last few months. Now, in a latest interview, Rhea’s mother Sandhya revealed that the actress will be undergoing therapy to get over the trauma and reclaim her life. Meanwhile, Rhea’s brother Sowik Chakraborty is still in jail in connection with the drugs case.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram’s Red fetches solid business deals
- Simbu’s new Tamil-Telugu bilingual slated for Pongal release
- Renu Desai’s role revealed in her comeback series
- Bandla Ganesh all set to narrate a story to Pawan Kalyan?
- Will Radhe Shyam’s shoot be affected with fresh wave of COVID-19?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Samantha makes a special request to Karthikeya