The case was heard by a Mumbai bench today and the latest update is that Rhea’s bail has been rejected once again. The news is also that the custody of Rhea has been extended until the 20th of this month.
The lawyers of Rhea will once again try for her bail in the days to come. In such situations, the bail is approved easily but as this is a high profile case, the bail is not being given to Rhea. Only time will tell as to how many more days will this case be stretched.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suriya’s Aakaasam Nee Haddhu Raa’s OTT release postponed
- Balakrishna reveals interesting details about Narthanasala
- Extra care on Nani’s Tuck Jagadish’s sets
- Chiranjeevi’s wishes for ailing Rajasekhar win hearts
- Dil Raju delaying Vakeel Saab’s release date only for this reason
- Taiwanese minister is a fan of Baahubali