Rhea Chakraborthy has become a big villain in the hands of the public and now that so much is being said about her role in the death of Sushanth, Rhea has finally opened up.
She filed a case in the supreme court where Rhea says that she was in a live-in relationship with the actor for a year in Mumbai. Rhea also says that she came out from Sushanth’s house a week before he passed away.
More than anything, Rhea in her report has said that Sushanth was suffering from depression and has psychological issues. She also added that the Bihar cops are trying to harass her and she will also prove her innocence in the court of law.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raja Varu Rani Garu hero Kiran Abbavaram’s new film launched
- Revealed – Reason for Puri Jagan’s next getting delayed
- Happy Days Tyson Rahul launches his next
- Bigg Boss 4 – After Avinash, this contestant cries foul on makers
- Raghavendra Rao’s role revealed from his debut film
- Viral – Pawan Kalyan’s emotional bond with his kids