Richa Gangopadhyay is back on the sets of her upcoming Telugu film Vaaradhi. She had been shooting for her debut film in Bengali for the past few days in Kolkata and Hyderabad. Now, she’s gearing up for the second schedule of Vaaradhi which is currently going on in Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad. Prabhas is playing the lead role in the film and Anushka is playing the other lead role. Koratala Shiva is directing the film and Pramod and Vamsi Reddy are producing the film on UV Productions banner. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music.
- C/O Kancharapalem’s trailer gets a thumbs up from celebs and movie lovers
- Geetha Govindam strikes half-a-million-dollar in the US
- Staggering remuneration for Ram Charan’s villain
- Culprit who leaked Aravindha Sametha’s raw footage is still absconding
- Makers of NTR & Kapil Dev biopics to produce Jayalalithaa’s biopic