Richa Gangopadhyay is back on the sets of her upcoming Telugu film Vaaradhi. She had been shooting for her debut film in Bengali for the past few days in Kolkata and Hyderabad. Now, she’s gearing up for the second schedule of Vaaradhi which is currently going on in Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad. Prabhas is playing the lead role in the film and Anushka is playing the other lead role. Koratala Shiva is directing the film and Pramod and Vamsi Reddy are producing the film on UV Productions banner. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music.
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?