Richa Gangopadhyay is back on the sets of her upcoming Telugu film Vaaradhi. She had been shooting for her debut film in Bengali for the past few days in Kolkata and Hyderabad. Now, she’s gearing up for the second schedule of Vaaradhi which is currently going on in Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad. Prabhas is playing the lead role in the film and Anushka is playing the other lead role. Koratala Shiva is directing the film and Pramod and Vamsi Reddy are producing the film on UV Productions banner. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush’s ‘Local Boy’ gears up for release
- Vijay’s co-star slays it on the ramp at Lakme Fashion Week
- Rashmika has a crush on this actor
- After Lust Stories, Kiara to feature in yet another web-series
- Press Note:“V” North America By Nirvana Cinemas & RR Cinemas
- Poll : What did you think of Bheeshma’s trailer?