Richa is all set to join the league of Samantha and Taapsee who are going to make their debuts in Bollywood next year. After making her debut in Leader, Richa acted in Nagavalli and Mirapakay before moving onto couple of big Tamil films – Selvaraghavan’s Mayakkam Enna and Simbu’s Osthi. Both these films are going to release in November.
Recently she had signed one of Prabhas’ upcoming film, which will be directed by Koratala Siva. Now, Richa has confirmed that she would be making her Bollywood debut. She is going to romance Neil Nitin Mukesh in a romantic thriller titled Shortcut Romeo. Tamil film director, Susi Ganesan, who had directed Vikram, Shriya starrer Mallanna (Kanthasaamy in Tamil) is going to direct Shortcut Romeo. Buzz is that the film is a remake of one of Susi Ganesan’s own films titled Thiruttu Payale. Ameesha Patel is also playing an important role in the film.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry