Richa Gangopadhyay is having a tough time in Jordan where she’s currently shooting for her upcoming Bengali film Mahashatru. The film is a remake of Vikramarkudu and the film unit had recently gone to Jordan to can couple of songs. However, Richa was completely surprised to see that it was snowing in Petra, Jordan. “Petrifyingly cold weather in Petra,tho its beautiful not able to enjoy it.hope I dnt die of pneumonia!!! (sic),” she posted on Twitter few days ago. When the film unit moved to the desert of Wadi Rum in South Jordan, the cold weather conditions continued to prevail. “Shooting 2day & tom for song #2 (bengali film) in the desserts of Wadi Rum in South Jordan.freezing in 4degree weather and extreme winds!” Richa lamented. She’s expected to come back to Hyderabad later this month and join the sets of Prabhas’ upcoming film Vaaradhi.
- DSP finally set to make his acting debut?
- After Awe, Nani to turn producer yet again
- Stalwart actor announces directorial debut with an epic 3D film
- Naga Chaitanya to romance Jersey girl?
- Malikipuram’s Padmaja Theater gutted in fire
- Vijay Deverakonda’s pic by Rashmika clocks 1M Insta views