Richa Gangopadhyay is going to take part in the curtain raiser of Celebrity Cricket League-II (CCL) and she has already begun rehearsing for this event which will be held later this week in Hyderabad. Since it’ll be the first stage show in several months, we hear that she’s putting in extra effort to dazzle at the event. 2011 has been a good year for her with three films in Telugu and Tamil. She’s currently acting in Koratala Siva’s debut film as a director and Prabhas is playing the lead roles in the film. The film’s first schedule is being shot in Hyderabad and Richa has completed shooting her part in this schedule. There’s also a buzz that she has been approached to play the lead role in the upcoming Venkatesh-Meher Ramesh’s film which will take off in January.
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser
- Striking first look of Shakeela biopic unveiled