Richa has won the Best Actress award in Norway Tamil film festival which was held in Oslo from April 25 to the 29th. She bagged this award for her outstanding performance in Selvaraghavan’s Mayakkam Enna. It’s been more than six months since the film released and till date she has been winning plenty of awards and accolades for her performance. At this rate, she’s going to be a leading contender at the Filmfare Awards for the Best Tamil actress of 2011 and also the Best Debutante. Mayakkam Enna was her debut film in Tamil and after that she was last seen in Simbu’s Osthe, the Tamil version of Dabangg. In Telugu, she’s acting in Prabhas’ Vaaradhi and in Bengali, she’ll be seen in Prosenjit starrer Bikram Singha. Apart from these two films, she hasn’t signed any other films and we hear that she’s listening to scripts for leading Tamil and Telugu filmmakers.
- NTR has a surprise visitor on sets
- Popular US distributors rope in Niharika for maiden film
- Interview : Suresh Babu- Tharun Bhaskar rejected many big hero projects
- Sunny Leone to shake a leg with Punjabi superstar
- Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi actor turns director