Rao Ramesh is the son of the legendary character artiste Rao Gopala Rao. He shot to fame as the hatred-filled hunch-backed aghora in the smash hit Magadheera. He stepped on that performance and excelled in the role of a psychic in Mahesh’s Khaleja too. But prior to his ongoing innings on the big screen, Rao Mahesh has had a lengthy innings on the small screen. He has acted in multiple episodes in Pavitra Bandham and Kalavari Kodalu. His first significant break in Tollywood came with Gamyam. From there on there was no looking back. Kottha Bangaru Lokam, Magadheera, Sambho Siva Sambho, Khaleja, Aakasa Ramanna and Pilla Zamindar have established him as an artiste to rely upon and reckon with. Mature to the ways of the world, Rao Ramesh says he has no big regrets of the past or great plans for the future. He says his father’s work ethic is his biggest asset and is confident that he will entertain cine goers for as long as he is destined to.
Articles that might interest you
- Suriya’s NGK’s trailer & audio album to be out soon
- F2 duo Venky & Varun dub for Hollywood biggie Aladdin
- DSP out Gopi Sundar in for young hero’s next?
- Balakrishna to do a film with him again
- Heroine gives blockbuster but has no projects in hand
- Dil Raju not interfering in that film