Sharwanand is a super talented actor who chooses superb films. But his last two films, Ranarangam and Padi Padi Leche Manasu have been big flops at the box office.
This has affected his market and popularity of Sharwa in a big way. He is now left with the remake of 96 to make a strong comeback.
But this is a very risky path ahead for Sharwa. Not only he has to score a hit but also has to do justice and face comparison from Vijay Sethupathi who did the original.
The original is also considered a classic and if anything goes wrong, Sharwa will be trolled badly. So, the talented hero has a tough and risky path ahead in the coming months.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gaali Sampath’s shoot underway in full swing
- Bigg Boss 4: Nag fires on Abijeet; Fans trend #StopTargetingAbijeet
- Vijay’s Master : Makers prefer a theatrical release despite an OTT offer
- Samantha’s cheeky Insta post leaves fans in splits
- Happening beauty in talks for Bellamkonda’s Bollywood debut film?
- RGV announces theatrical release of CoronaVirus!