Sometime back, we had revealed that Ritu Varma of Pelli Choopulu fame is doing a Tamil film along with Dulquer Salman. The latest we hear is that the shooting of this film will kick start tomorrow.
The filmhas been titled Kannum Kannum Kollai Adithaal and is going to be directed by Desingh Periyasamy, an award-winning short filmmaker. Apparently, the film is going to be shot in both Tamil and Telugu simultaneously.
This is a big break for Ritu and we wish her the best for her Tamil career.
Articles that might interest you:
- No truth in reports of Bollywood star’s cameo in Saaho
- Are Bunny and Charan not on talking terms? Allu hero clarifies
- DSP opens up about acting debut
- Balancing motherhood and work is quite challenging : Sunny Leone
- Raghava Lawrence’s noble gesture wins hearts
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah’s 2 movies to release on the same day