Following the blockbuster success and the subsequent national award honor for Pelli Choopulu, young actress Ritu Varma has become one of the most sought after heroines down South. Ritu will soon be seen in Nikhil’s Keshava and the biggest project till date, Vikram-Gautham Menon’s Dhruva Natchathiram.
In her latest promotional interview for Keshava, Ritu revealed that she has become choosy after Pelli Choopulu’s national award. The young beauty went on to say that her main preference while okaying a project is the script and then the importance of her character in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- I’ll only act in “good movies” from now on: Sai Tej
- After F2 & Maharshi, Dil Raju confident of ending 2019 with a hat-trick
- Poll: Will Mahesh Babu pull of a gangster’s role?
- Director locked for Allu hero’s next?
- Teja working on a tight script for this action hero
- Rana wraps up Adavi Ramudu