Tollywood actress Ritu Varma is slowly becoming busy even in Kollywood. Her recent Tamil-Telugu bilingual, Kanulu Kanulanu Dochaayante, has turned out to be a surprise hit of this season in both the languages. Currently, Ritu is acting in yet another Tamil-Telugu bilingual.
Ritu Varma will be seen in the role of a chef in the film, which also features young Tamil hero Ashok Selvan and Nithya Menen in lead roles. Even Ashok plays a chef in the movie. A major part of this as-yet-untitled film is being shot in London. Ani Sasi is the director of this romantic entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Solo Bratuke completes censor – Release date still in suspense?
- Anil Ravipudi’s F2 gets a rare recognition
- Bigg Boss 4- Avinash wins hearts with Ravana task
- Star hero announces he is cancer-free
- Poll : Will Kings XI Punjab make it to IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Poll : What are your expectations from Prabhas Radhe Shyam?