Tollywood actress Ritu Varma is slowly becoming busy even in Kollywood. Her recent Tamil-Telugu bilingual, Kanulu Kanulanu Dochaayante, has turned out to be a surprise hit of this season in both the languages. Currently, Ritu is acting in yet another Tamil-Telugu bilingual.
Ritu Varma will be seen in the role of a chef in the film, which also features young Tamil hero Ashok Selvan and Nithya Menen in lead roles. Even Ashok plays a chef in the movie. A major part of this as-yet-untitled film is being shot in London. Ani Sasi is the director of this romantic entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia and Ranbir’s foreign vacation after recovering from COVID-19
- Akhil’s Agent to kick start its shoot here
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?