Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’ is currently being shot in Madhya Pradesh. Some important talkie scenes as well as action scenes are being picturised on the lead pair in MP. One of the action sequences is a river based one and this fight is said to be a special one in the movie.
Krish is handling the direction of this movie and Nandamuri Balakrishna will be playing the role of the Satavahana ruler in this big budget biopic. Shriya is the heroine in the film. Rajeev Reddy and Jagarlamudi Sai Babu are producing the film on First Frame Entertainments banner.
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans
- Brazilian model to debut with Akhil’s Mr Majnu
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?