Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’ is currently being shot in Madhya Pradesh. Some important talkie scenes as well as action scenes are being picturised on the lead pair in MP. One of the action sequences is a river based one and this fight is said to be a special one in the movie.
Krish is handling the direction of this movie and Nandamuri Balakrishna will be playing the role of the Satavahana ruler in this big budget biopic. Shriya is the heroine in the film. Rajeev Reddy and Jagarlamudi Sai Babu are producing the film on First Frame Entertainments banner.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film