Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’ is currently being shot in Madhya Pradesh. Some important talkie scenes as well as action scenes are being picturised on the lead pair in MP. One of the action sequences is a river based one and this fight is said to be a special one in the movie.
Krish is handling the direction of this movie and Nandamuri Balakrishna will be playing the role of the Satavahana ruler in this big budget biopic. Shriya is the heroine in the film. Rajeev Reddy and Jagarlamudi Sai Babu are producing the film on First Frame Entertainments banner.
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections