Roar of RRR, the making video of NTR and Ram Charan’s multi-starrer, RRR, was released yesterday at 11 AM. As expected, the making video has packed a punch on social media and has smashed all the existing records on YouTube.
Roar of RRR became India’s most viewed and most liked making video within 24 hours. Until 11 AM this morning, Roar of RRR clocked a cool 6.2 million views and 452K likes on YouTube. These are the highest ever stats for any Indian film’s making video.
Through the Roar of RRR, fans could get a few glimpses of what went into the making of what the makers claim as India’s biggest action drama. Also starring Bollywood stars Ajay Devgn and Alia Bhatt, Kollywood actor Samuthirakani, English actors Olivia Morris, Ray Stevenson and Alison Doody play key roles in this DVV Danayya production.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Laal Singh Chaddha – Aamir disappoints
- I am thrilled with the warm welcome in Tollywood – Mrunal Thakur
- Dulquer Salmaan – Ram is the greatest character I have got to play
- Prithviraj and Nayanathara’s Gold to release on this festive date
- Suniel Shetty talks about the boycott trend in Bollywood
- SS Rajamouli adds another feather to his cap