According to the latest reports, since a lot of money is going into the making of the film, the makers have decided to insure the film for a massive amount. The insurance will cover any accidents that take place on the sets during shooting.
Currently, the shooting is progressing in Chennai. Akshay Kumar who is playing antagonist in the flick has joined the shoot recently.
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film