According to the latest reports, since a lot of money is going into the making of the film, the makers have decided to insure the film for a massive amount. The insurance will cover any accidents that take place on the sets during shooting.
Currently, the shooting is progressing in Chennai. Akshay Kumar who is playing antagonist in the flick has joined the shoot recently.
Articles that might interest you:
- Wonder Women 1984 to have its first release in India
- Anjali shocks with her controversial avatar in the Netflix film
- First look of Parvati Nair’s next is impressive
- Christopher Nolan’s special message for Indian fans ahead of Tenet’s release
- Pooja Hegde lowers her remuneration for her next
- Anil Ravipudi- Chiranjeevi combo back in the news?