The shooting of Rajnikanth’s Robot 2.0 is going on in full swing and the team is busy canning some crucial scenes featuring the lead cast. Latest update reveals that the post production formalities have already begun and the CG work is being done simultaneously.
The famous Animatronix studios is looking after the VFX department and reports reveal that the sequel will have some never before seen special effects. Directed by Shankar, Robot 2.0 has Amy Jackson and Akshay Kumar in other lead roles. A R Rahman composes the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What did you think of Bheeshma’s trailer?
- Bheeshma’s fun and action-packed trailer impresses
- V’s racy and intriguing teaser raises expectations
- Ram Charan acquires the remake rights of this Malayalam blockbuster?
- GA2UV Pictures to present Dhanush’s 40th film
- World Famous Lover’s US collections report