Young hero Ishan made an impressive debut with Puri Jagannadh’s Rogue, which released last week. Even though the film received a heavy mixed talk, Ishan’s looks and acting prowess gained appreciation.
In his latest media interaction, Ishan revealed that unlike Rogue, a Telugu-Kannada bilingual, his next movie will not be a bilingual and that it will be made as a straight Telugu movie.
Ishan has also revealed that he has been in talks with a few directors for his second project and that he will lock the script very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal Haasan writes an open letter to PM Modi about lockdown
- Bollywood stars launch an inspiring song amidst Coronavirus outbreak
- Special announcement today for Allu Arjun’s birthday
- Krishnam Raju and his daughters’ donate for PM fund
- Rajeev Kanakala’s sister passes away
- Small film’s song creates a sensation