Young hero Ishan made an impressive debut with Puri Jagannadh’s Rogue, which released last week. Even though the film received a heavy mixed talk, Ishan’s looks and acting prowess gained appreciation.
In his latest media interaction, Ishan revealed that unlike Rogue, a Telugu-Kannada bilingual, his next movie will not be a bilingual and that it will be made as a straight Telugu movie.
Ishan has also revealed that he has been in talks with a few directors for his second project and that he will lock the script very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans gather in huge numbers to wish Prabhas
- Atlee makes NTR fans super happy
- Balakrishna’s next to have a good dose of comedy
- Chiru starts prepping for his next
- Poll : Mahesh or Bunny- who should shift their film’s release date?
- Rashmika’s glamor treat in Sarileru Neekevvaru