Director Rohit Shetty, who is popularly known as the hit machine of Hindi Cinema, can also be termed as a remake specialist. In recent times, he remade South hits like Suriya’s Singam and NTR’s Temper and impressed the B’town audience.
Now, after scoring superhits with cop dramas like the Singam series and Simmba, Rohit has kick-started yet another cop film, Sooryavanshi, with star hero Akshay Kumar. Ajay Devgan and Ranveer Singh will also be seen in special roles in this film.
Top filmmaker Karan Johar is bankrolling Sooryavanshi. More details are awaited.
The cop universe just got bigger as #Sooryavanshi takes charge!
— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) May 6, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor in Balayya’s next?
- Seed Vinayaka: MP Santosh Kumar’s new initiative with Tollywood
- Naga Shaurya’s next to go on floors shortly
- Parineeti Chopra gearing up for an OTT debut
- Akhil’s next with mega director
- The shooting for Tuck Jagadish to resume soon