Former star heroine Roja successfully entered politics and elected to the AP assembly twice from Nagari constituency in Chittoor. She is currently serving as the APIIC Chairperson and has bid adieu to acting in movies and TV shows.
In a latest interview on the occasion of Vinayaka Chaturthi, Roja revealed that she has decided to stop acting due to her busy schedule. However, she went on to say that she will be ready to act only if she gets to share screen space with hero yesteryear heroes Chiranjeevi and Nagarjuna. Until a few years ago, Roja mostly appeared in character roles where she played mother to heroes and heroines.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 14: Salman happy to cut his salary to pay the crew
- Actress Poorna to surprise in a negative role
- Rakul Preet to attend NCB interrogation today
- Payal Ghosh attends police interrogation
- Thank u for every song u sang fr me: Salman Khan prays for SPB
- Singer Sid Sriram thrilled with Maguva Maguva song’s success