Following her blockbuster silver screen debut with Soggade Chinni Nayana, popular TV anchor turned movie actress Anasuya is currently awaiting the release of her second film, Kshanam, in which she plays the role of an intense cop. The film is releasing on February 26.
Speaking about her character in Kshanam, Anasuya said, “my role in Kshanam is quite different from my TV image.” She further stated that fans and audiences who are used to seeing her in glamorous avatars on television are surely in for a huge surprise.
Anasuya said that she did extensive research on her body language, her diction, holding a gun and other nuances. The actress also went de-glam for her role, a first in her career. Kshanam was directed by Ravikanth Perepu and produced by PVP Cinema. The film features Adivi Sesh and Adah Sharma in pivotal roles.
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director
- Kiara Advani excited about Arjun Reddy Hindi remake
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu