Romantic, starring Puri Jagannadh’s son Akash Puri and Ketika Sharma in lead roles, is all set to hit the big screens on October 29. With just a few hours left for the film’s premiere, producers Puri and Charmee are leaving no stone unturned to promote the film.
Charmee took to Instagram and shared a picture wherein she was posing with Puri and top Tollywood directors – Vamshi Paidipally, Anil Ravipudi, Gopichand Malineni, Meher Ramesh and Hemant Madhukar. The director watched Romantic in a special preview last night and give a collective thumbs up, leaving the film’s team thrilled.
Directed by debutant Anil Paduri, Romantic also features senior actress Ramya Krishna in a crucial role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official – Pushpa’s massive trailer on December 6th
- Bimbisara teaser – Grand and action filled
- Allu Arjun and Samantha to kick-start Pushpa’s special song today
- Here’s Anchor Ravi’s whopping remuneration for his Bigg Boss stint
- Chiranjeevi’s film with star director is not shelved
- My life has all the twists for a biopic: Bandla Ganesh