This week, you will see two releases in the form of Naa Nuvve and Sammohanam. Both the films have created a good buzz and are quite crucial for all those involved.
Kalyan Ram is doing a romantic role for the first time in his career and he will be judged quite closely. The songs are good and the amazing visuals by P C Sreeram will be an eye feast for sure.
On the other side, Aditi Rao is making her Telugu debut with Sammohanam and Sudheer Babu is also playing a full-fledged romantic character for the first time in his career.
He would like this film to click as it will be a turning point in his career. The stakes are high and the weekend is nicely set for all rom-com lovers. In all this, we need to see which film manages to come out victorious.
- Clarification on Vijay Deverakonda’s second Tamil film
- Award-winning VFX supervisor opens up about RRR’s VFX
- Karthi’s next is an action thriller
- Nani to play a cop in his next?
- Buzz on Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter’s silver screen debut intensifies