A few days back, we had revealed that Samantha’s new film with Chay Akkineni, Majili will be having a period set up of the ’90s. The latest we hear is that all those love scenes that will come during that area have been showcased beautifully.
Samantha plays a railway employee in this film and all her romantic scenes with Chay have been designed in a natural and simple manner with good dialogues and narration.
Shiva Nirvana directs this film which will be out on the 5th of April.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja may have a sequel: Ravi Teja
- NTR, Ram Charan all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- This is how Mahesh defines his fans in one word
- Deepika Padukone turns down an interesting biopic
- Shivatmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Vi Anand opens up about Ravi Teja’s character in Disco Raja