Tamil actor Vijay Antony’s upcoming flick, Roshagadu, is scheduled for a November 16th release. The film has cleared censor formalities today and received a U/A certificate. The film’s duration is said to be of 156 minutes.
Meanwhile, the latest we hear is that the makers are planning to release Roshagadu in 350 screens across both the Telugu states. Despite being a dubbed film, Roshagadu managed to bag a good number of theaters and that too amid tough competition from AAA and Taxiwaala.
Ganeshaa has directed the movie and Vijay’s wife Fathima Vijay Antony has produced the movie. The Tamil version is titled Thimiru Puduchavan.
- Ram Charan to lock horns with Rajini and Ajith?
- Puri Jagannadh planning his next with Vijay Deverakonda?
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Most Popular Hero of 2018
- Mega family actor as Allu Sirish’s dad
- VVR’s pre-release event gets a date