The first look of Sundeep Kishnan, Regina Cassandra starrer Routine Love Story was unveiled earlier today in Hyderabad. Praveen Sattaru has directed the film and Chanakya has produced the film. Sundeep Kishan, Regina Cassandra, Praveen Sattaru, Mickey J Meyer and Taapsee graced the event and Taapsee unveiled the film’s theatrical trailer. Talking about the film, Praveen said, “Every love story is unique in its own way, although it may sound quite routine to a third person. We have tried to weave a logical love story based on the interesting moments which a couple share right from the moment they meet.” The film is in post production stage and currently the DTS mixing is going on. Mickey J Meyer has composed the music. The film’s audio is expected to be launched in couple of weeks and the film might hit the screens either on October 26 or on November 9 depending on the availability of screens.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss contestant’s Hindi debut
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Bollywood debut with Puri Jagan, Karan Johar
- Keerthy Suresh on cloud nine about her magical milestone
- Madhuri Dixit to make Netflix debut
- DSP offers a triple treat to his fans
- Ram Charan’s financial assistance to fan’s family