The first look of Sundeep Kishnan, Regina Cassandra starrer Routine Love Story was unveiled earlier today in Hyderabad. Praveen Sattaru has directed the film and Chanakya has produced the film. Sundeep Kishan, Regina Cassandra, Praveen Sattaru, Mickey J Meyer and Taapsee graced the event and Taapsee unveiled the film’s theatrical trailer. Talking about the film, Praveen said, “Every love story is unique in its own way, although it may sound quite routine to a third person. We have tried to weave a logical love story based on the interesting moments which a couple share right from the moment they meet.” The film is in post production stage and currently the DTS mixing is going on. Mickey J Meyer has composed the music. The film’s audio is expected to be launched in couple of weeks and the film might hit the screens either on October 26 or on November 9 depending on the availability of screens.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das