The next schedule of Routine Love Story will be held in Uttarakhand. Praveen Sattaru, the director of the film, is scouting for locations in this state somewhere near Rishikesh which has a backdrop of Himalayas and Rafting. Sundeep Kishan and Regina Cassandra are playing lead roles in the film. The film was recently shot in Hyderabad and a jungle in Adilabad. Mickey J Meyer is composing the music for the film and Suresh Bhargav is the cinematographer. The film is expected to hit the screens in February.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh in this crazy sequel?
- British model all set for a comeback to South?
- Rajamouli makes an appeal to COVID-19 survivors
- Alia Bhatt in talks for two more pan-India projects?
- This talented actor to foray into the web world?
- Tollywood producers waiting for that one big move