It is well-known that Nandamuri Balakrishna has two daughters. While the elder daughter Brahmani was married to Ex-cm Chandrababu Naidu’s son Lokesh in 2007, the younger daughter Tejaswini got married to GITAM University CEO Sri Bharat in 2013.
Meanwhile, a photograph of Balayya posing with Tejaswini’s son has been trending on social media. Seen in a royal look, Balayya is seen with his cute grandson. Nandamuri fans are loving the way Balayya and his grandson are dressed up in the picture.
On the professional front, Balayya recently resumed the shooting for his upcoming film under Boyapati Sreenu’s direction.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next
- Vakeel Saab’s director clears a big rumour
- I’m not hospitalized, says Vinaya Vidheya Rama actor
- Whopping budget for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy’s set
- Nagarjuna shares screen space with Big B and Regina in a new TVC
- Saaho, Hari Hara Veera Mallu actors test COVID positive