Prabhas is a mighty star in the country thanks to the super success of Baahubali series. Even though his last few films have not fared well, his stardom has not got affected one bit.
Now as per the latest update, a royal Bengal Tiger in the Nehru Zoological Park Hyderabad has been named Prabhas by the zoo authorities.
This is quite an achievement for Prabhas as such things do not happen often. As of now, Prabhas is resting at home after a knee surgery. He will soon start shooting for Salaar in Hyderabad.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar & Ajay Devgn receive legal notices; Here’s why
- Chandoo Mondeti opens up about Sai Pallavi’s role in Thandel
- Runtime locked for Salaar?
- Ravi Teja disappointed with his latest film being shelved?
- Prithviraj Sukumaran’s dedication levels for Salaar surprises fans
- 2023 – The comeback year of the Deols