Hero Sumanth’s ‘Emo Gurram Egaravachu’ is in post-production mode. Currently, the film’s Re-recording work is going on and other activities are also going on in parallel. Sources say that the film may hit the screens in the month of November. Chandra Siddhartha is the director of the movie and S.S.Kanchi has provided the script.
Thai actress Pinki Savika will be seen as the heroine and she will be making her Indian film debut with this project. The film is expected to have good emotional and family bonding scenes.
Keeravani is scoring the music for this movie.
- Stalwart actor announces directorial debut with an epic 3D film
- Naga Chaitanya to romance Jersey girl?
- Malikipuram’s Padmaja Theater gutted in fire
- Vijay Deverakonda’s pic by Rashmika clocks 1M Insta views
- Teaser for Sundeep’s debut production to be out soon
- Jersey’s first weekend US collections; $1M soon