Hero Sumanth’s ‘Emo Gurram Egaravachu’ is in post-production mode. Currently, the film’s Re-recording work is going on and other activities are also going on in parallel. Sources say that the film may hit the screens in the month of November. Chandra Siddhartha is the director of the movie and S.S.Kanchi has provided the script.
Thai actress Pinki Savika will be seen as the heroine and she will be making her Indian film debut with this project. The film is expected to have good emotional and family bonding scenes.
Keeravani is scoring the music for this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Allu Arjun, popular Malayalam star to act with Prabhas and NTR?
- Love Story’s non-theatrical rights get a massive deal
- Clarity on Balayya-Boyapati film’s title to emerge soon
- Ace cinematographer reveals the biggest challenge while shooting RRR
- KGF 2 makers deny news about a crazy deal
- Lockdown Review : Asur -Hindi web series on Voot