Bollywood heroine Alia Bhatt, who will be making her Tollywood debut with Rajamouli’s RRR, has bagged yet another honor. The talented actress has been crowned with The Times Most Desirable Woman 2018 title. Alia beat popular actresses like Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, Aditi Rao Hydari and several others among the top 50 female celebrities to win the title.
At just 26, Alia is hailed for her impeccable acting skills. She is also one of the most followed Indian film stars on the popular social media platforms like Twitter and Instagram. Interestingly, when asked who her Most Desirable Man was, Alia chose her boyfriend and Bollywood star Ranbir Kapoor.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ heroine signs a prestigious three-film series
- Poll : Which aspect of Color Photo impressed you the most?
- Rakul Preet impresses many with her rapper avatar
- Bigg Boss 4 – Differences being created between these two
- Naga Shaurya-Aneesh Krishna’s film launched formally
- Crazy buzz: Balayya-Boyapati to collaborate for a prestigious project?