Bollywood heroine Alia Bhatt, who will be making her Tollywood debut with Rajamouli’s RRR, has bagged yet another honor. The talented actress has been crowned with The Times Most Desirable Woman 2018 title. Alia beat popular actresses like Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, Aditi Rao Hydari and several others among the top 50 female celebrities to win the title.
At just 26, Alia is hailed for her impeccable acting skills. She is also one of the most followed Indian film stars on the popular social media platforms like Twitter and Instagram. Interestingly, when asked who her Most Desirable Man was, Alia chose her boyfriend and Bollywood star Ranbir Kapoor.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dear Comrade sets a new record in US
- Teaser for Rangasthalam’s Kannada version unveiled
- Burra Katha’s release postponed by a day
- Chiru’s next to be shot in Ram Charan’s film sets
- Senior doctor in Mumbai raises voice against Kabir Singh
- Poll: Which of these performances of Samantha impressed you the most?