It is well-known that Bollywood star heroine Alia Bhatt is doing one of the female leads in Rajamouli’s prestigious project, RRR. Alia is playing the role of Sita, the wife of Ram Charan’s Alluri Seetha Ramaraju’s character.
Alia participated in the first schedule of RRR in the first week of December and left for Mumbai a week ago. Meanwhile, she shared her working experience with Rajamouli to a Bollywood channel.
Alia said that it was a new working experience altogether with the maverick director and his team. Alia also revealed that the toughest part during the shoot is that she has to deliver both Hindi and Telugu lines simultaneously for every scene.
Alia Bhatt will be joining the shooting for RRR once again from the month of January. Along with Ram Charan and Alia Bhatt, RRR also has NTR in Komaram Bheem’s role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Most Eligible Bachelor’s makers utilising the free time well
- Star heroine’s special song in Varun Tej’s Ghani
- Nag Ashwin Comments About Prabhas’s Project K
- Drushyam 2’s OTT premiere date locked?
- Trivikram setting up Athadu combo for SSMB28
- Amitabh starts shooting for Prabhas’s Project K