After a three-decade-long wait, the Jammu and Kashmir region welcomed the theatres again. Due to a few security reasons theatres were shut down since 1990 and now the film theatres are back and it is such a historical moment.
PAN Indian blockbuster RRR got screened after the inauguration of two theatres by Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha. Till now entire nation witnessed the mania of RRR, and it is now the turn of Kashmiri residents. These theatres are set up by the multiplex chain Inox.
Also, the very famous Hindi blockbuster Bhaag Milkha Bhaag was screened on the first day. It is being said that along with the screening of films, the multiplexes also offer Infotainment and training for youth.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush’s Naane Varuvean locks its OTT platform
- Vikram Vedha early reviews are here
- Itlu Maredumilli Prajaneekam gets its release date
- God Father: Interesting update on Thaar Maar song
- Team NBK 107 completes a major schedule in Turkey
- Chiranjeevi: Wishing the best for Nag’s The Ghost