Yesterday, while campaigning ahead of the Dubbaka by-election, Telangana BJP chief Bandi Sanjay made several shocking comments targeting the numero uno Tollywood director Rajamouli.
Sanjay warned Rajamouli of physical attacks for showcasing NTR as Komaram Bheem wearing a skull cap and surma in the recently released Ramaraju for Bheem teaser from the highly-anticipated multi-starrer, RRR. He also threatened to destroy the theaters and burn the ‘film reels’ that play RRR if the objectionable scene remains in the movie.
Needless to say, Bandi Sanjay’s violent comments against Rajamouli didn’t go well with fans and film industry people. Several fans of Rajamouli, NTR and even a few noted personalities from the film fraternity vehemently condemned Bandi Sanjay’s language.
They unanimously opined that instead of resorting to threats, Bandi Sanjay must initiate legal action against Rajamouli or meet the director personally and convince him to remove the controversial scene in RRR. On the other hand, neither Rajamouli nor the film’s crew have spoken about the controversy yet.
Articles that might interest you:
- I don’t have cement factories and wine shops: Pawan Kalyan’s sarcasm
- Samantha is the surprise package in Family Man Season 2!
- OTT Review : Nipah Virus – Telugu film on AHA
- Raashi Khanna in talks for this period film?
- Vijay to join forces with this star young director?
- Bigg Boss 4: Akhil is the first contestant to enter grand finale