Yesterday, while campaigning ahead of the Dubbaka by-election, Telangana BJP chief Bandi Sanjay made several shocking comments targeting the numero uno Tollywood director Rajamouli.
Sanjay warned Rajamouli of physical attacks for showcasing NTR as Komaram Bheem wearing a skull cap and surma in the recently released Ramaraju for Bheem teaser from the highly-anticipated multi-starrer, RRR. He also threatened to destroy the theaters and burn the ‘film reels’ that play RRR if the objectionable scene remains in the movie.
Needless to say, Bandi Sanjay’s violent comments against Rajamouli didn’t go well with fans and film industry people. Several fans of Rajamouli, NTR and even a few noted personalities from the film fraternity vehemently condemned Bandi Sanjay’s language.
They unanimously opined that instead of resorting to threats, Bandi Sanjay must initiate legal action against Rajamouli or meet the director personally and convince him to remove the controversial scene in RRR. On the other hand, neither Rajamouli nor the film’s crew have spoken about the controversy yet.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film
- Interesting buzz on Akhil Akkineni’s next project
- Praveen Sattaru reveals major details about Nagarjuna’s next
- Top OTT platform acquires Balayya’s Akhanda
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next