RRR is a film that is going on a decent note even after three weeks of release. The film crossed the 100 crores share mark in Nizam and created new heights.
Now, the film has crossed the 50-crore mark in Ceded and has made history. No other film has crossed the 50 crores share in Ceded so far which is just stunning.
With KGF 2 just released, the collections of RRR have slowed down a bit in Telugu states. In Hindi, the film has crossed the 250 crore mark today and is going strong.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Asur 2 – Hindi web series on Jio Cinema
- Three back-to-back releases from mega family in a short span
- Trailer of Vikram’s Dhruva Natchathiram to be out on this date?
- Bollywood buzz: A mega-budget film on Ramayan to be made with these Superstars
- 2018 starts its rage on OTT right away
- Cop drama amasses 200 million streaming minutes on ZEE5
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food