Sankranti 2022 is getting heated up big time as RRR has also joined the race on the 7th of Jan and will release in a big way.
In all this, the makers of other films have started to look for alternative dates for their films. But the makers of Radhe Shyam are clear and don’t want to change the release date of 14th Jan.
Now, one more film that has decided not to change its date is Bheemla Nayak, the Pawan Kalyan biggie. The news is that the makers are also quite sure that they want to arrive on Jan 12th and are ready to compete next Sankranti.
So, with in a span of 10 days, some of the biggest films in Telugu cinema will release back to back in January 2022.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to do a massive Telugu web series soon?
- Chiranjeevi calls Mohan Babu to clear the differences
- Impressive – Doctor grosses 60 crores worldwide
- Samantha back to posting her fitness videos
- Most Eligible Bachelor’s latest collections
- Bigg Boss 5 – Here is the list of this week’s nominations