SS Rajamouli’s upcoming magnum opus, tentatively titled RRR, has already entered the record books even before the film’s shooting is complete. It is well known that the film’s budget is rumoured to be around Rs 300 crores, but as per the latest revelation by cinematographer Senthil, the film also has the record for being one of the first Indian films to be shot on Arri Alexa LF and Arri Signature Prime lens.
The cinematographer had previously used Arri cameras for Baahubali too, and the company has been working closely with Senthil to put their latest technology into use for all his projects. And as a result, RRR has become the latest film to have Arri’s new cutting edge technology onboard.
The film stars Ram Charan and NTR in lead roles. The rest of the star cast is yet to be revealed. DVV Danayya is bankrolling the film.
One of the first film in India to be Shot on Arri #AlexaLF and Arri #SignaturePrime Lens.@ARRIChannel @RRRMovie.
Starting our 2nd Schedule Today.@DVVMovies@tarak9999 @ssrajamouli #RamCharan pic.twitter.com/0JVUWbhbuG
— KK Senthil Kumar (@DOPSenthilKumar) January 21, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi clarifies reports of film with Kamal Haasan
- Tollywood’s first ATT ShreyasET’s initiative for new talent
- Dil Bechara trailer sets a new world record
- COVID-19 scare: Amitabh and Abhishek to remain in hospital
- Hero Arya’s next opts for OTT release?
- 4 bungalows of the Bachchans sealed; Declared containment zones