Rajamouli will start his new film RRR with NTR and Ram Charan from tomorrow and even before the film has gone on floors, there is a massive craze for various rights of this film all over.
The movie is being made on a massive budget and naturally, the film will be sold for some unheard amounts in the market. The news is that various distributors from all over the country have already come forward and are quoting some solid amounts to get the rights of the film.
Noted production houses from the Hindi circuit have already started making negotiations for the same. It is estimated that the pre-release business of the film will be close to 500 crores which is the highest ever for a Telugu film to date.
The film is being produced by DVV Danayya and he is being very careful in selling the movie so that he gets solid returns. The female leads are yet to be made official for this film which has music by Keeravani.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul’s calls Hindi superstar a secure actor
- Mannara hoping for a comeback with Sita
- Namrata is the balancing factor in my life-Mahesh
- Maharshi’s stunning feat: Joins 1 Cr club in 21 centres
- Release date locked for Anand Deverakonda’s Dorasani
- ‘Oh Baby’ First look- Vibrant and intriguing