Fans of NTR and Ram Charan have pinned sky-high expectations on RRR, the highly-anticipated multi-starrer set in the pre-independent India. This Rajamouli directorial is slated for release on July 30 next year.
RRR’s shoot was progressing briskly until last month. But in a major setback, Ram Charan, who’s playing Alluri Seetharamaraju’s role in the film, sprained his ankle while working out earlier this month. Doctors had advised the Mega hero to rest for 3 weeks. Everyone thought that the shooting will resume in April end.
And then, NTR, who will be seen as Komaram Bheem, twisted his wrist recently and this forced him to be out of action for the next few days. As per the latest update, both the heroes are yet to recover fully and it may take the unit another 10 days to resume the shoot. DVV Danayya is bankrolling this massive magnum opus.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these upcoming films will be a hit?
- Interview : Nag Ashwin – A comedy like Jathi Rathnalu has not been made before
- Anupama- Bumrah wedding- Mother clears it all
- Sundeep-Lavanya’s A1 Express’ day 1 WW collections
- Mogalirekulu Sagar gets a decent response for Shaadi Mubarak
- Anushka to romance happening hero in her next?