Before the release of RRR, the makers released a small glimpse in which they promised that the film would bring back the glory of Indian cinema, which got affected due to the pandemic. RRR has truly achieved it in every sense. Be it box office collections or awards, RRR is rocking.
The film has recently completed 100 glorious days in Japan, which is rare for an Indian film. Now the news is that the 105th-day collections are bigger than the opening day, which depicts the kind of craze the film is enjoying there.
Till February 2nd, a total of 5,13,787 have watched the film in this country. NTR and Ram Charan’s following in this country, combined with Rajamouli’s presentation, made this possible. If RRR could win the Oscars, it surely would be the biggest achievement for Indian cinema.
5,13,787 people watched #RRRinJapan in 105 days, until February 2nd.
Day 105's box office was bigger than Day 1. ❤️❤️❤️
— RRR Movie (@RRRMovie) February 4, 2023
Articles that might interest you:
- Movies and series releasing this week in theatres and OTT
- Allu Arjun thanks one and all as he completes 2 decades in TFI
- Japan’s never-ending love for RRR
- Another powerful addition to NTR 30 crew
- Pushpa 2’s big announcement on the way
- Phenomenal pre-sales in USA for Dasara
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food