Senior Bollywood producer and distributor Jayantilal Gada of PEN Studios was hospitalized due to heart ailments a few days ago. According to the latest reports, Jayantilal had a surgery and doctors installed a pacemaker in his heart.
Jayantilal’s son Dhaval Gada told the media that his father did not collapse in his office as being speculated but was admitted to get a pacemaker installed in his heart. Dhaval also informed that his father is doing well and that he has been discharged from the hospital.
Jayantilal Gada is backing some of the big ticket films like RRR, Gangubai Kathiawadi, BellBottom, Khiladi, Chatrapati Bollywood remake.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Akkineni brothers approached for mega hero’s next?
- Arya and his actress wife, Sayyesha blessed with a baby girl
- Is Salman Khan upset with Rajamouli?
- Frustrated Teja: Fun promotional video ahead of Ishq’s release
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic