Young hero Kalyan, son of the Oscar-winning movie RRR’s producer DVV Danayya, is all set to get married this wedding season. Kalyan will tie the knot with Samatha on the 20th of May. The wedding will take place at the N Convention in Madhapur. Family members and several celebrities from the film industry will grace the occasion to bless the newlyweds.
Soon after his wedding, Kalyan will be gearing up for his acting debut with the superhero film, Adhira. The film had a grand launch in summer last year. Director Rajamouli, hero NTR and several others graced the opening ceremony to wish Kalyan and the film’s team. Adhira will be directed by Awe and Zombie Reddy fame Prasanth Varma, while DVV Danayya himself is producing his son’s maiden film.
On the other hand, DVV Danayya is currently bankrolling Pawan Kalyan’s most eagerly awaited gangster drama, OG, under Sujeeth’s direction. The film is slated for its theatrical release early next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu composer Mark K Robin wins appreciation for 8 A.M. Metro’s music
- 2018 sets a sensational new record in Kerala
- Dulquer Salmaan’s King of Kotha wraps up its shoot
- Bro: Pawan Kalyan’s sneakers price leave fans in shock
- Nabha Natesh surprises fans with her artistic skills
- Title of mega hero’s next will be announced tomorrow
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food